Livvy enjoyed making this so much I just had to share!! Really easy to make…
You will need:
Large White Card
Here’s How We Did It:
- Draw a large out line of Father Christmas onto the white card (I did this bit for Livvy!)
- Go nuts with the red paint… 🙂
- Mix a small amount of red paint with the white paint to make a nice pink colour and use to paint Father Christmas’s face
- Use the cotton wool to make a ball of Father Christmas’s hat, and fur for the bottom of his coat etc.
- Use a black crayon to colour in his belt and boots
- Cut the paper bag to size, then glue onto the white card
…..That’s it folks…easy peasy….nearing Christmas time you can put some sweets in the paper bag as a special treat!