“Ding dong merrily on high,
In heav’n the bells are ringing:
Ding dong! verily the sky
Is riv’n with angel singing”.
Ahhh Christmas carols…Livvy and I love them…so much so in fact that during our latest art and craft sesh we had them blaring out loud (thankfully there is a fair amount of distance between us and our neighbours!!!). During our last craft day we made a gorgeous Christmas Angel…. Here is how we did it;
You Will Need:
MDF Angle shape (we got ours from a local craft shop)
How To Make:
- paint the angel on one side and allow to dry fully, then once dry, paint the other side and also allow to dry completely
- apply the glue all over the angel
- sprinkle glitter liberally onto the angel
- glue the sequins onto the angel
- make a hole in the top of the angel
- thread ribbon through the hole and hang in the desired location!
We only decorated on one side of the angel, but you could decorate both sides….just remember to let the side you last decorated dry before turning it over to do the other side 🙂