There is no getting away from the fact that Christmas is rapidly approaching! Now, I told you that Livvy loves art, well I’m going to let you in to a little secret….. I love Christmas!
Liv’s and I are a match made in heaven, art and Christmas combined equals awesomeness!! So every Friday from here on until the day itself Livvy and I are dedicating to Christmas art and craft….. and to be honest, I do not know who is more excited!!
This week we have taken a a post by Activity Village and expanded it to create an amazing wall hanging.
What you will need:
- Tissue paper (we used traditional Christmas colours of red and green)
- Activity Village wreath template (pdf) (printed onto card rather than paper)
Here is how we did it……
- Print the Wreath template that is given to you via the link above…..
- Cut all three circle shapes out and proceed to glue tissue paper of your chosen colour (Livvy choose red and green) onto the wreath shapes…wait for them to dry ( this time of the year in SA is generally speaking hot so we left them outside in the sunshine for 15 mins or so… if your in colder climates you may need to leave them over night or for and hour or so in an airing cupboard).
- Next glue the three wreaths onto ribbon, again wait for it to dry so the wreaths don’t slip.
- Take another piece of ribbon and make a pretty bow and glue securely onto the top wreath.
- Lastly we tied bells onto the section of ribbon below the bottom wreath.